Saturday, November 9, 2013

Why I am Biloo Rai and not Biloo Patel or Biloo Nair......



Being born in Bihar wasn’t a choice it was merely a coincidence. But being a bihari is a decision I have taken consciously ( and Tiloo like a good brother simply follows what I say) . For my mother it has always been about shunning “Bihari” practices and appearing a Mumbaiya cat. As for Frankoo, he is a gangster. I need not specify anything. He is a Bihari by deed. If I were a patel maybe I could have migrated to the United States of America. A dream my mother has always seen. She wants bigger things in life. She feels that rats in Amrica must be fatter than the ones here. After all Social Service lean rats ko parents se remove kar dega na? She is too ambitious trust me!

   Hmm… try googling Bihar. Its like a million pages of what you would not want your kid to become. Its like a million pages dedicated to the bad things in life. Numerous appeals for hanging a Bihari, for castrating them and to remove their abominable gene pool (but I am still searching for a plea to kill Frankoo, why the bastard is not convicted, heaven only knows). So why do I have to acknowledge that I am a bihari? Well, when I meow I meow with a drawl, I burp, I fart and I have problems with genders. For example: “neend” (read sleep) aati hai not aata hai , taarein (read stars) aate hai and not aata hai and most importantly I say “kaahe?”, for all of you who do not know (or fellow biharis who “act like they don’t know) kaahe is the Bihari counterpart of “why”. So yes, I am a bihari in flesh and soul. Like they say you can take a bihari out of bihar but you cannot take bihar out of a bihari.

Even if I were Biloo gates or Biloo Mittal, show me  10 rs. And I would still think about picking it up. Duh, that is not Bihari just plain bad conscience. See, that is the prejudice I face in being a Bihari. Why think first? Give the bloody bihari a chance…..And also I have the strange fixation for “the bhoujis” aka the sister-in-laws, I guess that becomes enough proof for my mighty alliance with the State of Bihar........

 

No comments:

Post a Comment